Facilities at a glance:
- A Farm Shop (new for 2015) will sell essential produce, all locally sourced produce as much as we possibly can. e.g. Padstow Chough Bakery breads, flans,pies,cakes. Artisan Breads (e.g. organic, spelt), Farm Dry cured bacon and homemade sausages. Free Range eggs from a local small holding!
- Brand new toilet and shower facilities (new for 2016) - each with 4 toilets, 3 shower (all hot water), disabled toilet,. Hair dryer, shaver socket. Awarded Loo of the Year Award 'PLATINUM' status. Link to Construction Album.
- 1 communal kitchen chalet - with 2 x 2 gas hob cookers, 2 grills, small microwave. 1 double sink and drainer. 2 fridges, small freezer. You are requested to bring your own kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. A few pots, pans, plates and cups are available to help guests.
- 10x 10amp Electric hookups for tents or caravans on central ring
- Level grass pitches.
- FREE hot water for washing up.
- Natural setting – no roads or houses in sight.
- Natural stream.
- Nature Walk.
- Benches and tables for sitting and picnics.
- Pop up Victorian Tea room.
- Craft tent running regular activities (especially on wet afternoons.)
- Water points closely accessible to all pitches.
- Rubbish bins and Glass and Recycling bins.
- Chemical Disposal Point.
This is a small site with lots of character, ideal for couples and families alike.
Sorry but it is not suitable for 18-30 year olds wanting to party. It is available to young people if they want a quiet camping holiday and happy to abide by Coastal Valley rules without enforcement by Coastal Valley management.